Independent audits provide organisations with a clearer view of the implementation, effectiveness, compliance and quality of their OHS Management Systems, Plans, Procedures and Forms. When done by experienced professionals , an audit goes beyond compliance to reveal hidden indicators of the organisational culture which are not revealed when using a check box approach. Views expressed by employees and managers are matched together to determine areas of significant inconsistency and often open up new areas to be examined and verified.
Where possible; a small team of employees and managers accompany and assist the Auditor when conducting field inspections and analysing documents and records. This enables rapid clarification of queries and assists in the “In-Field” training for employees on audit and inspection techniques.
Our consultants are qualified and experienced OHS Auditors and have international certification – Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Principal OHS Auditor. We also have an extensive history of successful audits.
Types of Audit Services Offered
- Contract, Legal Compliance
- AS4801 Compliance and WorkSafe Plan (WA)
- Safety Management System and Safety Management Plan Compliance
- Targeted compliance audits of High Risk Task Procedures – such confined space, plant isolations, traffic management and excavation/penetration.
- Corrective Action audits – implementation and effectiveness
- SNAP site inspections – site activity overview and verbal report
- CM3 pre-qualification audit
Preparation for a Third Party Audit
- Collate and organise OHS records on site to assist the client to produce the correct records and comply with the audit program
- Conduct a site inspection to evaluate workplace activities and standards and to identify areas which do not meet client requirements.