“Permit to Work” (PTW) Systems are commonplace for high risk tasks and consists of an over arching document and several subsidiary certificates – such as Confined Space , Excavation & Penetration and Electrical Access Corridor .
Craig Power designed, implemented and managed the paper based Commissioning “Permit to Work” and the “Isolation Management System” and Procedures (LOTO) for the multi-billion $ Olympic Dam Expansion project in 1997-98.
iSOL8 has partnered with PTW software specialist www.mineralblue.com.au to produce customised software solutions based on client hybrid paper/electronic “Permit to Work” procedures.
- Desk Top, Field Review and Gap Analysis of Work Permit systems.
- Modification and major re-design of the system
- Assistance in the development of Client Server or Cloud based Management Systems
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring of employees (Users) and direct line managers
- Targeted site inspections and compliance audits
- Forensic Investigations into incidents involving failure of Work Permit systems