Craig Power – Kununurra WA
iSOL8 provides OHS Risk Management Consultancy services to small to medium size businesses , farming/agriculture, mining, mineral processing, local and state government , manufacturing and construction ventures.
We specialise in customising our service delivery to meet client requirements based on their risk profile and providing practical expertise to assist in meeting their OHS obligations.
We have also provided Expert OHS Opinion reports to Perth based legal firms – Cullen MacLeod and MinterEllison.
Craig Power (FIE Aust)- is the Managing Director of iSOL8 Pty Ltd and Principal OHS Risk Management Consultant.
He was acknowledged by “Engineers Australia” as one of Australia’s “Most Innovative Engineers – 2017″ in the General Industry Category for his digital patented isolation ” Lock out Tag Out” invention – iSOL8.
He is an “Imagineer” and a problem solver.
He is a qualified Mechanical Engineer and Fellow of “The Institution of Engineers Australia”, Exemplar Global certified Principal OHS Auditor, Certified OHS professional with an OHS Post-Graduate Diploma from Curtin University.
Craig has extensive “hands-on” operational experience in large open cut and underground mining operations, billion $ FIFO construction projects and small to medium size businesses, backed up by an OHS, Environment, Mechanical Engineering, Business Improvement and Training background.
Clients and Projects | Completed OHS Audits | Incident Investigation Projects
Craig brings a diverse range of project and management experience to iSOL8 Pty Ltd covering:
- 7 years experience – Consulting in Occupational Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering Design and Mechanical Maintenance
- Occupational Hygiene and Hazardous Materials
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management – Operations and Construction
- Risk Assessments – Company/Project Risk Register and specific (SWMS & Job Safety Analysis)
- HAZOP, HAZAN and HAZID
- OHS Audits – Safety Management Plan Compliance, AS4801 system and Legal Compliance, ISO 45001 – OHS Gap Analysis
- Business Improvement
- Environmental Management
- OSH implementation Gap Analysis and Due Diligence Assessment
- Fatality and Serious Incident and Near Miss Investigations
- Site Inspections
- Learning and Development / Training and Executive OHS Coaching, Indigenous Training and development programs, Facilitation Leader
- Construction and Operation Contracts – OHS Component; Tender Evaluation and Tender Pre-Qualification Preparation
- Expert Witness – WA Industrial Relations Commission
- Expert Opinion Reports – WA Legal Firms
- Major Crisis Management projects – Location of Blue Asbestos (Crocidolite) on an exploration tenement, 12 Megalitre/day process water recovery project, community and customer outrage during the commissioning and export of copper/gold concentrates – WA and Japanese Ports
- Living and working in remote communities and FIFO, Ashburton Shire Councillor.
- Project Management Plan – New WA Mine Operation
- Inventor of iSOL8™ – a patented digital “Tap & Go” hazardous energy isolation system.
- Design, implementation and ongoing review of an isolation system and procedure for commissioning of the Olympic Dam Expansion Project in South Australia (OEP)
- Volunteer – JUST START IT Western Australian High School Student Mentoring Program, Curtin University OHS student Mentoring, Safety Institute of Australia mentor
iSOL8 Pty Ltd is linked to an extensive network of specialists and statutory organisations including Occupational Hygiene
, Registered Training Organisations
, Noise and Vibration, Ergonomists, Industrial Behavioural Psychologists,Environmental Consultants, Legal Specialists
, FMEA / Structural Failure investigators, WorkSafe WA
, Department of Mines WA
, Suppliers of Electronic OHS database management
systems ,Injury Management Consultants and Safety Equipment Suppliers